Ork Battlewagon Deff Rolla Conversion

I realized I didn't put up nearly enough photos of this battlewagon previously.  I found these pictures to share with the other ones so there's a prepaint one which might be helpful to some.  The front end was magnetized so I could store it easier.  After painting it and applying sealant I didn't matte coat the front because I wanted it to look wet with gore.  I wish I had a better picture of the rear wrecking ball though.  This deffroller'd many a model in its day. 

All of the axes are bits I cut off AoBR boyz I turned into shootas.


Comments

  1. That is so cool. I love the woodchipper on the front.

    Ron, FTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah man, must agree with Ron, the woodchipper look is cool and different from most of the standard Deffrolla conversions. Would like to throw you a link on my Blogger's Best series.

    BTW it could use a "Space Marines Welcome" sign...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to link away, I appreciate it! Glad you guys like it!

      Delete

Post a Comment